CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snowing in North Carolina...


Why is snow in North Carolina news? Cause it doesn't normally snow in North Carolina. You should see the folks flood the stores for bread , milk, water, and toilet paper when there is a chance for snow. Packed...the stores that is...not the snow.

2 comments:

April said...

I love that it's snowing where you are! We have no snow and no hope of snow. In fact, summer is right around the corner for us! I love the wallpaper you've chosen for your blog and will plan to visit often. Griffin is so v. cute and could that little Gracie look any more like a gorgeous Peacock girl?

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

Did you survive the snow??? I am excited you guys have a blog! I just started ours...I get so far behind in the journal keeping. Hopefully this will be easier to keep up with!