Happy Heart Day everyone! Feeling the love in North Carolina, I hope the love is where you are as well.
Griffin was feeling the love this, his first Valentine's Day, thanks to the McQuaid girls. He got V-Day Puppy Cookies and Puppy Chocolate Treats. The heart headband is my favorite...see below.
Griffin and his loot...Inside the card, Parker wrote a sweet note that reads, "I Woof you Griffin. Too cute!
2 comments:
He is the cutest little guy ever! How old is he and what is his breed? It is great April has us all linked up so we can stay in touch! How is NC? Is that your home here? So cute!
We all do need to get together - I'm hoping a girls weekend can be put together sometime soon! :) Hope all is well, and I'm glad you liked the post.
Griff is now 6 months old and he is a shih tzu. Typically they have ponytails on the top of their heads, but he likes to be manly :o)
NC is good. I miss all you good friends in DC, but life is good. The picture of the house in the snow is my new home!
A girls weekend is a must!!
Post a Comment