Toast...that is what the doctor told Mama about her knees. She needs to get both of them replaced. Good fun for her. She is still working toward getting weight loss surgery. The knee surgery will come after that. More good fun for her. Pretty soon we will have a totally rebuilt MOM!
Another news....Aaron had a trip to Salt Lake City the other day. He got to meet up with Krista and crew for dinner and a tour of their new house. He reports that Ken's work on the basement (Mom and Dad retirement pad) is coming along great.
Speaking of retirement. A year from this coming October, Dad plans to retire. That will make 40 years at Bechtel. That is a lot of years. Way to go Dad! You deserve a great retirement. I'm sure I can speak for the others when I say we all expect a visit after retirement.
Keep the news coming family...I more there is more to share.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
News from Mom...
Posted by Kellie at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment