My fireplace had a couple of cracked tiles so I needed to get them replaced. Below are before and after pictures.... As you can tell, I went for a totally different look (below). Next on my list is new flooring for the living room and kitchen. I want to go with a laminate that looks like hardwood (the real stuff is out of my budget and I have a dog, which can scratch up the real stuff). I plan to go dark with that so that the room has a warm/richer look. I will be excited to have it all done. Then on to curtains and decorating the room. Then, I need to get carpet for the three other rooms. Then I need to get working on the bathrooms. Then...you just never run out of thens when you own a home, do you?
Sunday, July 27, 2008
More before and after...
Posted by Kellie at 3:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love everything you have done to your house. Maybe you missed your true vocation--interior design. Miss you a lot!
Kaylynn
looks nice.
tell me about it.
we have to redo ALL the tile in the master bath (& it ain't small).
then next year we have to gut the kitchen.
so expensive!!!
Post a Comment