Here are two possible spots for our 2009 Family Reunion. I can put this information on here because Dad found out by accident. Please let me know if any of these tickle your fancy.
This one is at Donner Lake:
http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/34115.html
This one is in Idaho:
www.riverdancelodge.com
The recommendation is that we hold the reunion in August of 2009. Is everyone good with that?
Kellie
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Family Reunion 2009
Posted by Kellie at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Not that I really have a vote, but I absolutely love the idea of "River Dance Lodge"! Wherever you end up, I hope it's loads of fun!
For a moment there, I thought someone from my family posted their thoughts...still excited to hear from you though. I will keep your vote in mind...especially if none of the others respond. I don't think any of them get the idea of the blog...well, AshB gets it. The others sure don't!
I would say that Donner Lake is an excellent choice--it's just a hop, skip, and a jump from here and we would love to come and see everyone!
I just can't decide. I'll need a year or two to think about it. Seriously though, I will plan on making it wherever it is since I missed the last one.
Post a Comment