CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring time in North Carolina

Each day my person and I walk a half a mile at lunch and another half mile in the evening. I thought you all would enjoy to take a virtual walk with us as spring time in North Carolina is lovely.

Let's go!
Keep Up!
Here is the pond by our house. This is where I chase the ducks...I have yet to catch one, but one day...

If you look closely, you will see two geese. I chase these guys too. But, not as fast because they are bigger then me.


Remember the song Popcorn Popping? I think these trees inspired that song. It looks like popcorn....and I love popcorn!



I like to rock climb and explore on my walks.


Well...we are back home. Hope you enjoyed the walk. For the real thing, come visit my person. She has a guest bedroom and I'm available for walks anytime!


0 comments: